[ic] How to get shipping to work for on-the-fly items?

Bryan Gmyrek bryangmyrek at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 18:45:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm setting up on-the-fly items as specified in:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/interchange-doc-5.2.0/frames/ic_ecommerce_frames.html
With code like:
         [area form='
         mv_todo=refresh
         mv_order_item=liIMC4788_custom
         mv_order_fly=description=custom information|price=560.14|weight=20
         ']"
         >Add  Item to Your Cart </a>

This works well until I get to the shipping page.  I get the error 'Nothing to Ship! Nothing to
Ship!'
Apparently the weight doesn't get set even though I put weight=20 above?
Does anyone know how to get shipping to work for on the fly items?

Thanks,
Bryan

Posters, Art Prints @ Framing
http://www.NEArtExpress.com/

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
- Mark Twain