[ic] inventory

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed Jul 6 12:32:48 EDT 2005

fname lname [larskman at gmail.com] wrote:
> Do I have to use the inventory option?  I have 20,000 items I dont
> want to go though every last item to add inventory its going to take me
> days.  Can i disable this?
>
> Right now all my items are showing out of stock.

Hello fname. :-)

You can modify your pages to remove the inventory display code or you
can set your inventory levels very high, and keep them that way.
If the DECREMENT_INVENTORY variable is not set true, in your
configuration, then your stock levels will not change.  Well, that's
the case if your website is based upon the "Foundation" or "Standard"
demo (and some others).

Search pages, such as flypage.html, for "Out of Stock", to find the
code that you'd need to remove or [comment] out - if you wanted to
do that.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz