[ic] BoA/Cybersource HELP!!!

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 12:13:29 EDT 2005

> On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 09:38:47PM -0400, Mark Weaver wrote:
>
> > Any suggestions? Things are going from bad to worse...
>
> Yes.
>
> - Get set up with cybersource, so you can log into their admin interface
>
> - Get ICS.pm from Kevin's interchange site (interchange.rtfm.info or
> something similar).
>
> - Put ICS.pm in your interchange/lib/Vend/Payment directory and set the
> permissions as appropriate
>
> - Open a Cybersource support issue msg and ask them for the "older perl
> CDK version 3.4.12, your existing interface doesn't work as well with
> the new Simple API".  They will send you a link to a tar.gz without any
> question.
>
> - Download and install the aforementioned Cybersource CDK, you should
> end up with a directory like ICS-3.4.12 .  Do all the tests and make
> sure everything is working OK.
>
> - From the Cybersource directory run "./ecert <merchantid>" where
> merchantid is (for me, at least) something like v289371983.  This will
> make a poorly-secured key system in /opt/CyberSource/SDK/keys .  If this
> directory doesn't exist after you complete this step, retry from here,
> because the whole Cybersource API fails rather ungracefully and
> uninformatively if the keys aren't present.
>
> - Make sure the payment module ICS.pm is "required" in your
> interchange.cfg file.
>
> - Add the following line to your catalog.cfg:
>
> Variable        MV_PAYMENT_MODE ICS
>
> - Add the following lines down in your Route section of your catalog.cfg
> (I added it after itransact)
>
> Route   ICS     server_host     ics2.ic3.com
> Route   ICS     server_port     80
> Route   ICS     path            /opt/CyberSource/SDK
> Route   ICS     merchant_id     v38417948
> Route   ICS     apps            ics_auth,ics_auth_reversal,ics_bill,ics_credit
> Route   ICS     timeout         20

How is this timeout parameter used in the Payment processing ?
Does anyone know if this is supported in the generic Payment module
or just in specific payment modules (e.g. BoA) ?

In general is there a time limit the Payment process waits before declaring
a failure and can this be modified via a parameter for any or only specific
payment module ?  I'm most interested in ECHO.

Thank you,
Jon