[IC] Cross-sell on flypage

Webmaster Grandfather Clocks Plus webmaster at grandfatherclocksplus.com
Tue Jul 12 14:53:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to get the cross-sell items to show up on the flypage. We just
upgraded from IC 4.8.6 to 5.2.0. I have set up the items that I want to
cross sell with, but I'm having trouble having them show up on the flypage.

This is some code that I found on the mailing list that I tried on the
flypage:

[if !scratch cross_codes]
[tmp cross_codes][control cross_codes][/tmp]
[/if]
[if !scratch cross_codes]
[tmp cross_codes][loop search="
[if scratch cross_category]
						st=db
						fi=merchandising
						sf=cross_category
						se=[scratch cross_category]
[else]
						st=db
						fi=merchandising
						sf=featured
						se=specials
[/else]
[/if]
					"] [loop-code][/loop][/tmp]
[/if]
[if !scratch cross_codes]
[tmp cross_codes][loop search="
						st=db
						fi=merchandising
						ra=yes
						tf=times_ordered
						ml=10
					"] [loop-code][/loop][/tmp]
[/if]

I have also tried putting just this on the flypage:

[control-set]
	[component]cross[/component]
	[banner][L]Also see...[/L][/banner]
	[cols]2[/cols]
	[size]2[/size]
[/control-set]

But I can't get anything to show up using either of these. Not quite sure on
where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian