[ic] Incomplete contact_form reply

David Radovanovic dradovanovic at hvc.rr.com
Wed Jul 20 12:35:32 EDT 2005

I've been receiving incomplete (without required Message) from an
Interchange Catalog for some time now. I've tried the form
(http://www.cometosaugerties.com/sauger.cgi/contact_form.html) myself in
several different browsers without any missing required fields. For
instance, a successful reply would be received like:

______________________________

Name: David Radovanovic
Phone: 845-247-0909

Message:
Would it be possible to list the events/exhibits at the Kiersted House?

------

Remote Host: 129.44.112.84
Client Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)

___________________________

-- An incomplete reply would be received with just the Name field complete:
___________________________

Name: David Radovanovic

Is it possible that they're using a browser that the profiles.misc doesn't
work with?

My profiles.misc is:

__NAME__		contact_form
name=required required
email=email valid email address needed
message=required required
&success=../special_pages/send_contact_form
&fail=contact_form
__END__

Thanks,

David