AW: [ic] Use one table for product descriptions in different languages

Andreas Grau agrau at esquat.com
Wed Jul 20 17:56:35 EDT 2005

Hello world \n;

Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> You don't need one table for each language. You can also put all your
> translations in one table, e.g.

   <snip>

> and then:
> Database products MAP description de_DE products_i18n description_de
> Database products MAP description fr_FR products_i18n description_fr

I have tried this, but get a syntax on when trying to restart ic 5.3.1
saying:

    standard config error: Incomplete parameter list for MAP.
    In line 6 of the configuration file 'dbconf/mysql/products.mysql':

I searched the docs for a description of MAP, but to no avail. Can
someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks a ton,
Andreas