[ic] sql-param macro question

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Jul 29 23:49:09 EDT 2005

Quoting Joshua Lavin (joshua at kingdomdesign.com):
> On Jul 29, 2005, at 8:27 PM, jeff at hisgirlfridays.com wrote:
>
> >I plan on doing some AJAX stuff with it soon, anyone done any with IC
> >yet?
>
> No, but I have thought about using AJAX for the country and state
> selectors on Checkout. Would be nice to not have to do a refresh, but
> I'm not sure how it would downgrade.

I am not sure just that is worth the leap to AJAX. 8-)

The latest CVS of Interchange has a country_select widget for
[display ...] that integrates with a state_select.

      [display name=state type=state_select value="[value state]"]

      [display name=country type=country_select value="[value country]"]

Those two and the country and state tables do a fair job of state
and country selection....

--
Mike Heins

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer