[ic] BoA/Cybersource HELP!!!

jeff at hisgirlfridays.com jeff at hisgirlfridays.com
Tue Jun 7 22:13:50 EDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 09:38:47PM -0400, Mark Weaver wrote:

> Any suggestions? Things are going from bad to worse...

Yes.

- Get set up with cybersource, so you can log into their admin interface

- Get ICS.pm from Kevin's interchange site (interchange.rtfm.info or
something similar).

- Put ICS.pm in your interchange/lib/Vend/Payment directory and set the
permissions as appropriate

- Open a Cybersource support issue msg and ask them for the "older perl
CDK version 3.4.12, your existing interface doesn't work as well with
the new Simple API".  They will send you a link to a tar.gz without any
question.

- Download and install the aforementioned Cybersource CDK, you should
end up with a directory like ICS-3.4.12 .  Do all the tests and make
sure everything is working OK.

- From the Cybersource directory run "./ecert <merchantid>" where
merchantid is (for me, at least) something like v289371983.  This will
make a poorly-secured key system in /opt/CyberSource/SDK/keys .  If this
directory doesn't exist after you complete this step, retry from here,
because the whole Cybersource API fails rather ungracefully and
uninformatively if the keys aren't present.

- Make sure the payment module ICS.pm is "required" in your
interchange.cfg file.

- Add the following line to your catalog.cfg:

Variable        MV_PAYMENT_MODE ICS

- Add the following lines down in your Route section of your catalog.cfg
(I added it after itransact)

Route   ICS     server_host     ics2.ic3.com
Route   ICS     server_port     80
Route   ICS     path            /opt/CyberSource/SDK
Route   ICS     merchant_id     v38417948
Route   ICS     apps            ics_auth,ics_auth_reversal,ics_bill,ics_credit
Route   ICS     timeout         20
Route   ICS     merchant_descriptor     "SUBCULTURAL"
Route   ICS     merchant_descriptor_contact     "561-433-9633"
Route   ICS     transaction     sale

- Obviously some of the fields above will need to be replaced with your
mechant information.

If you have any problems with any step, let me know in this forum and we
will go from there.  This was a total PITA for me to implement, until I
realized that the API that ICS.pm uses is no longer publically available
from Cybersource, and since I just did the BOA->CS conversion it's fresh
on my mind and I wanted to contribute the information.

Jeff