[ic] Can't login after switching to a new host

Webmaster Grandfather Clocks Plus webmaster at grandfatherclocksplus.com
Fri Jun 10 14:05:10 EDT 2005

Well the host that I'm switching to was suppose to transfer all of the files
over. Some of the images in the interchange folder were not working, then I
noticed that I couldn't login anymore either. I did not set up Interchange
originally so I'm not quite sure what files I shold try to change. I can
view products, so I'm assuming the database is set up correctly, but not
positive. Thanks.

Brian