[ic] Numeric Search

Mark Bryant mark at eros-shop.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 03:16:42 EDT 2005

At 16:30 14/06/2005, you wrote:
>I can't seem to figure out how to get this numeric search to work. I have
>products priced at 0.00 and I want to create a search that will not display
>them. So I tried this:
>No luck. I was hoping someone knows a way around this.
>interchange-users mailing list
>interchange-users at icdevgroup.org

Hi Brian,

Assuming you have a suggested_retail field/col to search on in your DB,
change the > to gt in the line to get that to work :)

Failing that try setting sf=price if your pricing info is stored there.
Worked for me when I tried it a few mins ago although it doesn't seem to
take into account TAX settings/values.

Eros Shop
vwe internet ltd
PO BOX 1067