[ic] Logo

JT Justman jt at airdelights.com
Wed Jun 15 18:49:38 EDT 2005

Noah Silverman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm playing around with a theme called "sleek1".
>
> i can't seem to figure out where to set the path and filename to our
> logo.
>
> Any suggestions??
>
> Thanks,
>
> -N

If you mean, where should you set the variable logo, look in the Admin UI.

Admin -> Preferences -> Template -> Logo

Or if you don't like the UI, it's easy to find in variable.txt.

I think in the demos, Interchange will put this right in to the HTML.
But I think it will put the "imagedir" variable in front of it, so you
probably won't need to include the path.

JT

--
"This is my root password. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My root password is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me, my root password is useless. Without my root password, I am useless."