[ic] Logo

JT Justman jt at airdelights.com
Wed Jun 15 18:49:38 EDT 2005

Noah Silverman wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm playing around with a theme called "sleek1".
> i can't seem to figure out where to set the path and filename to our
> logo.
> Any suggestions??
> Thanks,
> -N

If you mean, where should you set the variable logo, look in the Admin UI.

Admin -> Preferences -> Template -> Logo

Or if you don't like the UI, it's easy to find in variable.txt.

I think in the demos, Interchange will put this right in to the HTML.
But I think it will put the "imagedir" variable in front of it, so you
probably won't need to include the path.

"This is my root password. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My root password is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me, my root password is useless. Without my root password, I am useless."