[ic] history-scan: Huge URL, returning blank when editing items in sequence

JT Justman jt at mail.airdelites.com
Fri Jun 17 14:49:08 EDT 2005

Hello, everyone. I'm getting:

history-scan: Huge URL (1,032 bytes) exceeds 1024 byte limit, returning
blank. AND Huge URL (1,032 bytes) exceeds 1024 byte limit, returning blank.

After returning to the item list when doing "edit items in sequence". It
also appears when some other edit operations are complete, like editing
a menu. This is a lightly hacked IC Admin UI from a catalog that was
born in 5.2, running currently on 5.3.1-200505030658. Everything SEEMS
to work fine, but it's slightly distracting.

I tried renaming my modified item.html to make it use the 5.31 version,
and there was no change. I'm not exactly sure where this is coming from.
 The error is coming back through [errors]. I've been grepping like
crazy, and I found history_scan in Menu.pm but playing with these didn't
seem to change it. Anyone have a clue?

Thanks,

JT

--
"This is my root password. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My root password is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as