[ic] Searches using mv_orsearch, mv_search_group, and mv_search_relate for the flyout menu tree search links.

Louie Martinez louie at kopykake.com
Mon Jun 20 20:33:05 EDT 2005

I got this search that doesn't seem to work the way I'm thinking it should. Basically I want the
results to display every item in Category A thats is part of prod_group A or prod_group B and here's
my search.

[area href=scan search=|
	fi=products
	st=db
	co=1
	sf=category
	se=Category A
	op=rm
	os=0
	sg=0
	sf=prod_group
	se=Prod Group A
	op=rm
	os=1
	sg=1
	sf=prod_group
	se=Prod Group B
	op=rm
	os=1
	sg=1
	sr=0 and 1
	tf=sku
	to=x

]

I split them up into 2 mv_search_groups, 0 and 1... 0 is the category....1 is the prod_groups. I
think I'm using mv_orsearch correctly in mv_search_group 1 by specifying os=1 to "OR" the two
prod_groups  and then telling it in the end with mv_search_relate to "AND" mv_search_group 1 and 2.

Unfortunately when I specify this to a flyout menu search it returns nothing. Any idea what I'm
doing wrong here?

--
Louie Martinez

Kopykake Enterprises