[ic] SOAP access to interchange - logging on

Chris Sendall cjs2 at admin.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 03:58:07 EDT 2005

John

Have you looked at my problems doing something similar earlier this year and the
very helpful advice I received from this list?

I have been through this and managed to get it to work, if we can discuss it off
list and we can report our conclusions to the list. Can you e-mail me please?

Chris

--

Chris Sendall
University of Cambridge MISD,