[ic] permissions problem uploading .pdf files

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 06:59:20 EDT 2005

Hi,

I created an extra directory for my .pdf files. When I upload my .pdf files
with the product-editor (widget type=image upload) everything works fine.

When I use the file transfer page
(file_transfer.html?initial_dir=images/pdf) I have a problem that the upload
.pdf file gets the wrong rights ( -rw-rw---   instead of   -rw-r--r--   ).
Uploading by the product-editor the file gets the right permissions

When I try to connect my catalog to a pdf file with wrong rights I get the
message : Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /xxx/images/pdf/testpdf12.pdf on this
server.
Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.xxxx.com Port 80

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot.