[ic] Mysql Sessions

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Mar 2 15:15:13 EST 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Jason Korkin wrote:

>>> When I attempt to actually obtain the session ID (via [data session
>>> id]), I get nothing back.  Any ideas what may be occurring here or am
>>> I not referencing the session in the correct manner when using MySQL
>>> base sessions?
>>
>> What is the name of your session table in MySQL?
>
> The session table is in the same database as the other tables and is called
> "session".

I've run into this exact problem before. Call your table something else,
like "session_table". The name "session" is special and conflicts. E.g.,
[data session ...] -- how would the data tag know whether you mean "the
place where session data is" or "the database table called session"?

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation