[ic] Synchronics Counterpoint POS and Interchange

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Fri Mar 4 20:22:25 EST 2005

Joshua Lavin wrote:
> On Mar 3, 2005, at 7:44 PM, Lawrence Tartol wrote:
>
>> Thought I'd share this with the community, I'm currently trying to
>> integrate
>> Interchange 5.3
>> with Counterpoint POS, which from my googling seems like a popular off
>> the
>> shelf retail package.
>> Any thoughts?

There are people working on getting interchange to post to sql-ledger a OSS
package. Joining that effort might be a better idea.

You can see an on-line demo at:

http://www.sfdaccounting.com/sql-ledger/login.pl?action=login&login=demo

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    		       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

A penny saved is a tax-free penny earned. -kps