[ic] Interchange::Link -- Undefined subroutine &Interchange::Link::die_page called at ...Link.pm line 584

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Tue Mar 8 00:01:36 EST 2005

That patch fails to fix that bug I can reproduce with my tests. I suppose a site
would kinda-sorta-work some of the time, but I guess most aren't using
interchange::link.

I'm trying to verify that there is no case that interchange uses the wrong perl.

There IS a program called relocate.pl (see:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2005-January/042045.html )
that is supposed to make IC use the correct perl, but it isn't in the Debian
package and it whines if I try to use the one in CVS.

Is there any problem with libapache2-mod-perl2 and threads?

Is there a list of every perl-module that is required by interchange?

I don't think this bug is due to threaded perl, but I want to be sure. As it
stands it is quite reproducible - I just want to be quite positive I'm not
looking at the threaded issue before I give up on this one.

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    		       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

What is, is;
What was, was;
What might of been; never will be.