[ic] Minivend 4.05 and AOL

Christian Nobis C.Nobis at dmmd.de
Tue Mar 8 12:20:39 EST 2005

Hello,

we have a site/shop running on Minivend 4.05 since a couple of years now
and never had trouble with it.

Now it happened that the shop moved to another Server with a new
installation of Minivend and we got customer mails that they cannot
checkout using the AOL-Browser. After installing AOL 9.0 we found out
that the sessionkey is changing on every site and therefore it is not
possible to fill an shopping <se?lp=ende&p=5qvU.&search=shopping> cart
<se?lp=ende&p=5qvU.&search=cart> using AOL.

Searching the net and the mailinglistarchives I found out that setting
Domaintail, IpHead and IpQuad could solve the problem but with the
following Settings in minivend.cfg the problem remains the same:

 > Domaintail      Yes
 > IpHead          Yes
 > IpQuad          1

Is there any Solution for this Problem or could anyone tell me, how to
set up these variables to make minivend checkout with AOL-Browsers (or
the AOL Proxy-Server).

Thanks

Christian Nobis

PS: I do not think it is a cache-problem because the startpage of the
site is using PHP to redirect to minivend using a unique, random key.

d m m d GmbH & Co. KG
Osnabruecker Strasse 17 - 49176 Hilter a.T.W.
Tel. 0 54 24 / 3 60 79-15 - Fax 0 54 24 / 3 60 79-60
http://www.dmmd.de  -  mailto:c.nobis at dmmd.de