[ic] Verisign and online checks/ACH

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue Mar 8 20:47:28 EST 2005

On 03/08/05 14:13, Mark wrote:
> Has anyone used Verisign (Payflow Pro) to process ACH/online check
> transactions? I searched the archives and the RTFM site but couldn't find
> anything.

The Verisign payment module is Signio.pm and afaik it does not support
online checks so unless someone else comes back and says that they have
a module that does you will have to add that capability yourself.  For a
good example of a module which does support online checks see the
NetBilling2 module on the RTFM site.  By combining knowledge from the
NetBilling2 module, the Signio module and Verisign's own documentation
you should be able to pull it off.

Peter