[ic] Changing currency conversion

daniel castro daniel_castro at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:50:53 EST 2005

Hi list,

I am looking for a way to do currency conversion on the fly, something like
changing PriceDivide without having to restart interchange. Right now we use
a cron, change the PriceDivide in locales.txt, then restart interchange. It
happens daily at 2 pm.

Any ideas, how to do this within interchange?

Thanks
Daniel Castro

I will make it clear that I do know the meaning of the word "mercy"; I
simply choose not show them any.

Este correo y su contenido son confidenciales y exclusivos para su
destinatario. Si usted recibe este mensaje por error o no es el destinatario
del mismo, por favor sírvase eliminarlo y notificarle a su originador. Así
mismo, todas las ideas y reflexiones expresadas en esta comunicación
corresponden al originador del correo
This email is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information
which may be confidential, legally privileged. If you are not intended
recipient please do not save, forward, disclose or copy the content of this
email. Please deleted completely from your system and notify originator of
it.