[ic] calling shipping routines from admin pages / ActionMap

Olaf Kolling kolling at w3welt.de
Wed Mar 9 12:16:00 EST 2005

Hello Ethan,

>>For the creation of an product-exportfile i need the shipping cost
>>for each product-sku.

ER> for my $sku ( @skus ) {
ER>     @{$Session->{carts}{temporary}} = (
ER>        {
ER>           sku => $sku,
ER>           quantity => 1,
ER>        }
ER>     );

your code works like a charm after i changed one little mistake:
The key for the shipping tag is 'code' not sku.
So the correct code for populating the temporary cart is:

     @{$Session->{carts}{temporary}} = (
       {
          code => $sku,
          quantity => 1,
       }
    );

One problem remains; the shipping tag returns 0.00 for
shipping-methods not allowed for some reason.
Because if this i get zero shipping for any product which is out of
boundaries for one or more shipping methods.
Do you know an elegant way to either tell the shipping tag to not
return any value at all in such cases or to filter out these 0.00's
off the returned costs-array?

At least with my less than 100 products in the database the
performance of this construction is no problem.

By the way; this is for a kelkoo-export actionmap.
I will post it here as soon as it's finished.
A similar routine for froogle will follow...

Yours
    Olaf Kolling

                       W³Welt Web-Entwicklung