Betr.: Re: [ic] exporting all tables for backup

Mike Heins mike at
Mon Mar 14 12:26:22 EST 2005

Quoting J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema' (j.vandijk at
> >Thanks guys, that sounds pretty slick but IC already has a
> >dumper/exporter built in right?  Using that makes it easy to backup
> >the database data along with the catalog files.  I suppose something
> >like mysqldump would be just about as simple.
> >
> As far as I know, it's only possible to export one table at a time
> with the admin unit.

There is a multiple table export, but I have to believe that
mysqldump is a better choice.

Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting
phone +1.765.647.1295  tollfree 800-949-1889 <mike at>

Few blame themselves until they have exhausted all other possibilities.
 -- anonymous