[ic] Regret

Rene Hertell interchange-users at hertell.com
Thu Mar 17 06:43:40 EST 2005

Matt Johnson wrote:

> As far as organization and visual appeal goes.  Its quite obvious none
> of you care about that? Considering this 1998's version of a forum.

I don't really understand what you are trying to tell us.  Where do you
see that forum? What about the visual appeal? I think there is nothing
wrong with the visual appeal on icdevgroup.org...

In my opinion there is no sense to spend loads of time in creating a
visually innovative site. Usually those innovations suck, and the site
is not user friendly...

> What is the actual purpose of this mailing list, that a free open
> source software like phpbb, or invisionboard (to name a few) couldnt
> possible handle?

Again, what am I missing? Don't you really know the purpose of a mailing
list? I have to agree that Jeff had a point in his last message
(http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2005-March/042612.html).
You where probably jut an egg cell at that time when the rest of us
where using mailing lists. ;-)

 > Not to mention a ton more features at your finger
> tips.  I am just confused on that.  But whatever.

What features are you missing? I can't think of anything that is missing
from Interchange... What you can't do with Interchange, the you probably
won't need it.. :-)

> Again - some of you have my true personality quite inverted.  But I do
> not blame you.

PFY?

René