[ic] permissions page images upload/download

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 07:36:14 EST 2005

Hi,

I want to give one off our admin-users access to the upload/download images
page
(cgi-bin/xxxxx/admin/file_transfer.html?initial_dir=images&id=hZh9Z57g&mv_pc=1869
)

When I log in as a superuser everything works fine. But when I login as the
admin-user I have a problem with the access permissions. When I try to open
the upload/download images page the following error occurred: Sorry, no
permission for page 'pages'.

Which permissions does this admin-user need to have access to the
upload/download images page?

Thanks a lot,
Eric