[ic] Getting Worldpay Callback to trigger IC?

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Mar 17 13:09:07 EST 2005

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Jonathan Clark wrote:

>> I decided it was time to sort out Worldpay with callback,
> I don't understand how the above code can work.
> You are having a remote client (WorldPay) request a page from your server
> which will inevitably create a new session. This new session will not
> contain any cart items, and is completely unconnected with your customer's
> session as far as I can see.

You could probably have WorldPay put mv_session_id and mv_force_session=1
in the post data they use to hit the site, and thus use the customer's

But I would agree with Jonathan that it's probably not a good way to go
about it. Better to use the database to store the incomplete order until
WorldPay completes it.

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation
Software development with Interchange, Perl, PostgreSQL, Apache, Linux, ...