[ic] Getting Worldpay Callback to trigger IC?

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Mar 17 13:09:07 EST 2005

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Jonathan Clark wrote:

>> I decided it was time to sort out Worldpay with callback,
>
> I don't understand how the above code can work.
>
> You are having a remote client (WorldPay) request a page from your server
> which will inevitably create a new session. This new session will not
> contain any cart items, and is completely unconnected with your customer's
> session as far as I can see.

You could probably have WorldPay put mv_session_id and mv_force_session=1
in the post data they use to hit the site, and thus use the customer's
session.

But I would agree with Jonathan that it's probably not a good way to go
about it. Better to use the database to store the incomplete order until
WorldPay completes it.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen