[ic] Error message: Sorry, the page (variable) was not found

Jonathan Clark jonc at webmaint.com
Sun Mar 20 18:20:25 EST 2005

> I've added a new template theme, under Tables > Variable > Style in the
> Admin. When I click on the rightmost button in order to enter the
> option in
> the combox box, save, select the new theme for the Style variable and save
> again, I get the following error page:
>    Error message: Sorry, the page (variable) was not found
> Have you noticed the same problem?

Yes, a long time ago. This problem with the meta editor was fixed a while
back. I think later on in 4.9.

What version are you running?

Jonathan Clark
Managing Director,
Webmaint.com   - Building Clever Websites        http://www.webmaint.com
Webmaint.net   - Business Web Hosting            http://www.webmaint.net
Cartridge SAVE - Printer Consumables Online
WireTel        - Internet Connectivity Solutions http://www.wiretel.net