[ic] email

Nasaut Inc. service at nasaut.com
Sun Mar 20 21:50:53 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 19:22, Sam Batschelet wrote:
> On 3/20/05 6:36 PM, "Nasaut Inc." <service at nasaut.com> wrote:
>
> > Interchange won't send any email, how to configure that. All i see is
> > email at var/spool/mail . Can someone help ?
> >
> What errors do you get running sendmail as the interchange user from shell?
>
> Try
> #sendmail -v -t whoever at whereever.com
> To: whoever
> Subject: test
>
> This is a test
>
> .
>
>  I have found that in these cases sendmail is setup wrong does it work
> otherwise?

I have tried your commands and yes sendmail works, it sends the message
but only to the /var/spool/mail/root file. I did not send it to the
address i wanted to ex test at dname.com . But also i have tried to use
Net::SMTP and it does work but only for me as a administrator. IC did
not send the order's receipt to the customer.
What i did was in interchange.cfg i added two lines:
Variable MV_SMTPHOST smtp.comcast.net
SendMailProgram Net::SMTP

Is there any way for sanmail to assign smtp server, so it can rediect
sending messages there?

Thank you
Greg