[ic] Global option to eliminate session id *and* page count from URLs?

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue Mar 22 23:01:29 EST 2005

I know about setting the scratch variable mv_no_session_id but that
doesn't eliminate the page count (mv_pc).  It appears that there is no
global option to remove the page count from generated URLs.  For now
I've just tweaked Util.pm but it would be much nicer to have an option
to set that won't dissapear the next time I upgrade the IC core.

The idea behind this, as discussed before on this list is to not trip
ceartain red flags with search engines.

I can ceartainly submit a patch for this if someone is interested, it's
all of about 5 minutes of tweaking.

Peter