[ic] USA ePay Integration?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Fri Mar 25 14:52:53 EST 2005

Hello IC Users,

I'm putting together yet another IC catalog and this client will be
using a virtual terminal (most of ours use PGP/e-mail delivery of cc
info). The merchant services company that my client is working with has
a few options available, including AuthorizeNet and USA ePay.

I've set up IC with AuthorizeNet before, but my client may want to use a
different service to save on service charges. Has anyone successfully
integrated IC and USA ePay? If so, I'd like to know if it's an easy
process and if there's a module available.

Additionally, what other payment gateways that work easily with IC might
I wish to check on availability through this company?

Many thanks,

Server Info:
     Interchange 5.0
     Mandrake Linux/6.3.92mdk