[ic] Installation of /interchange/debian/5.2.0: Interchange server unavailable

Marco Mescoli m.mescoli at omnibit.nu
Mon May 2 03:54:55 EDT 2005

I must repeat my request, no solution find.

 Interchange 5.2.0.1 .deb installation on Debian GNU/Linux 3.0.
1) interchange_5.2.0-1_i386.deb
2) interchange-ui_5.2.0-1_all.deb
3) interchange-cat-foundation_5.2.0-1_all.deb
4) Debian dselect perl installation 5.6.1

Care installation with Debian dpkg but the response is:

We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

from foundation with or without mysql and many other catalogs builded around
foundation.

1) Interchange run with user interchange, group interchange
2) Enabled DEBUG=1 but no suggestion from debug file
/var/log/interchange/debug.log
3) No errors on /var/log/interchange/error.log
4) /var/lib/interchange/catalogs/foundation/error.log: 0 byte dimension but
is present file foundation.structure
5) Attempt to run with --inetmode same results
6) Verifications on rights of file and directories.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks Marco