[ic] disabling payment with certain addresses

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Mon May 9 04:58:15 EDT 2005

On Sat, 07 May 2005 11:10:18 +0100
Tom Hodder <tom at ecnow.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> If I cannot calculate a shipping value for a user, currently interchange
> takes the customer through to the checkout page with zero set for
> shipping cost.
>
> I have tried to disable the customer being able to get through to the
> credit card payment by doing the following;
>
> (as FLATI is my default shipping for places that I can't calculate)
> [if value mv_shipmode eq 'FLATI']
> I cannot automatically calculate shipping for international orders
> [/if]
>
> and disabling the credit cards with;
>
> [set CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED]false[/set]
>
> However this is not disabling the credit card section, in the select
> payment form?

CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED belongs to the variable namespace, not to the scratch
namespace which can be manipulated with the set tag. Furthermore the string
"false" is a truth value for Perl ....

If the mv_shipmode isn't to your liking, disable from submission
completely.

Bye
	Racke

Interchange Development Team