[ic] Problem bouncing to login

Brian Ellis bellis at saberlogic.com
Sun May 15 20:01:57 EDT 2005

I hope that someone can help me, this has been driving me crazy...

My flypage is defined as a members only page, I have the following at the top of my flypage...

[if scratch members_only]
   [set members_only][/set]
   [if !session logged_in]
      [set mv_successpage]@@MV_PAGE@@[/set]
      [bounce page=login]
   [/if]
[/if]

So if the user is not logged in, bounce to the login page.

At the top of my login page, I have the following code...

[if !session logged_in]

    <FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD=POST>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo  VALUE=return>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE=Login>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_failpage VALUE="login">
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_successpage VALUE="[either][scratchd mv_successpage][or]customerservice[/either]">
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE="index">
    <input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">

This is all pretty standard stuff. But when I login, it goes to the flypage but does not have any of the item information. Anybody have a solution to this?

Thanks!
Brian Ellis