[ic] UPS Rates

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Sat May 21 01:25:29 EDT 2005

> Hello everyone.
>
> Is there a way that we can update all of the UPS rates in interchange. My
> online store charged the customer $9.55 instead of $19.85
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> Thanks

   If you're using the table look up method which uses your from UPS ship
zone
and the destination zip then you'll need to update your rate tables. Though I
suspect
with with such a rate spread (9.55 versus 19.85) that this situation isn't
due to an
out dated rate table.  Was the shipment to a destination that wasn't covered
in the
table look up perhaps.

Check out this link any may more in the archives about UPS shipping.
http://www.icdevgroup.org/interchange-doc-5.2.0/frames/icdatabase_45.html

Jon