[ic] Quantity Discount Price based Shipping Cost

Russell Mann tech at khouse.org
Thu May 26 14:35:16 EDT 2005

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=icdatabase08%2e04

I'm trying to do a price based shipping scheme, but I have products with
quanity discounts.  The formula like this:

free    Free Shipping - U.S.    price   0       9.94    e Please select
between $9.95 and $100 of products to get Free Shipping.
{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
free    Free Shipping - U.S.    price   9.95    100     0.00
{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
free    Free Shipping - U.S.    price   100.01  9999999 e Please select
between $9.95 and $100 of products to get Free Shipping.
{'PriceDivide' => "1",}

Gives free shipping if the price database colum added up for all the
products is between 9.95 and 100, but if there are quanity discounts, I can
have a total cart cost of $90 and it will still be over $100 in the formula.

Any suggestions on how to handle this situation?

Possibly there is a way to use the CommonAdjust string in shipping?

Thanks,

Russell Mann