[ic] Problems installing ic 5.2 on CentOS 4.0

Ulf Holt ulfh at it-visjon.no
Fri May 27 10:29:38 EDT 2005

On 5/27/05, Peter <peter at pajamian.dhs.org> wrote:
> On 05/26/2005 11:31 PM, Ulf Holt wrote:
> Then when you install the interchange rpm file rpm may still complain
> about missing those dependancies.  Unfortunately that's because RPM is
> broken on centos 4 and it doesn't check perl modules properly.  What
you
> will need to do is verify that each module that it is complaining
about
> has been installed (make absolutely ceartain of this) then proceed to
> install the rpm with the --nodeps switch.

To make a long story shorter, and correct my last posting:

Intechange is now installed and I can start Interchange and map
http://localhost/foundation - thanks to Peter!

When I click Admin or the entry for users, I get an errormessage telling
me that Intechange server is not runnig, but # service interchange
status tells me it's up.

Cheers

Ulf

IT-visjon tar sikkerhet alvorlig.

This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft
Exchange.