[ic] Googlebot Getting 500 Errors ... but he's the only one
david.bordas at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 30 11:53:35 EDT 2005
Kevin Walsh [kevin at cursor.biz] wrote :
> I've run your test script against an Interchange 5.2 website, with the
> current mod_interchange (version 1.32), and don't get any errors:
> ok 1 - check http status is 200 without if-modified-since header
> ok 2 - check http status is not 500 with if-modified-since header
(status is 200)
> I don't recall seeing a patch for a problem related to the
> "if-modified-since" HTTP header, although I could be mistaken. If you
> send me your patch, I'll compare it with the current code and see if
> changes need to be made.
It seems i have got some problem here.
Exemple in apache access_log :
[25/May/2005:17:56:04 +0200] "GET /mic/nos_produits.html HTTP/1.0" 500
601 "-" "Googlebot/2.1 (+http://www.google.com/bot.html)"
And then in apache error_log :
[Wed May 25 17:56:04 2005] [error] [client 22.214.171.124] Malformed
header return by Interchange:
I'm using mod_interchange 1.32, IC 5.2 and apache 1.3.33.
Some piece of interchange.cfg :
Variable TRAFFIC rpc
ifdef TRAFFIC =~ /rpc/i
Message RPC traffic settings.
I've also tried the perl script and got same result :
[5:50pm]> perl test_google_bug.pl http://www.testadaz.com/
ok 1 - check http status is 200 without if-modified-since
ok 2 - check http status is not 500 with if-modified-since
For moment i didn't see anything that can help us :(
I hope we'll find something soon and then get back to google index :)
More information about the interchange-users