[ic] can only change first item in shopping cart

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Nov 2 06:47:40 EST 2005

NOW Web Sites Coordinator writes:

> I have an Interchange 5.2 system which uses the foundation code almost
> entirely.  When a user puts something in the shopping cart, only the first
> item can be deleted or the number of items changed/recalcuted.  I copied
> over basket.html from a 5.3.1 release and that didn't do the trick.  The
> demo on icdevgroup.org seems to work fine.
>
> Have others had this problem?  Can anyone point me to particular code that
> is the problem/will fix the problem?  I'd love not to scrap all of our
> code just to fix this problem.

Perhaps you could post your basket code, it might be easier to determine
where things go south?  Also are you trying it on a specific browser?
Lately some issues with IE6.2(?) were posted regarding javascript on some of
the demo pages. Perhaps trying with another browser gives a different result
and brings you closer to the solution of the problem.

Good luck.

Gert