[ic] mod_interchange and Apache MaxClients

Steve icdev at mrlock.com
Thu Nov 17 09:28:06 EST 2005

> I am using a 5.3.0 nightly build from August 2004, but as far as I can
> remember have always had this problem with previous builds as well.
>
> >> I don't think that the issue is anything to do with my Virtual Server
> >> environment, but I thought I better throw it into the mix.

It would be interesting to compare server set-up information.
I have never experienced this problem in my setup. IC 4.8.6 flavor (with a
few minor upgrades) & Redhat 7.x, and site has been up about 3 years now.
The only lockups I have experienced is running one of the admin reports for
traffic. I assume it has so much history that it take IC forever to parse it
all, and it shuts down all traffic. This does force an IC restart.

Steve Graham