[ic] mod_interchange and Apache MaxClients

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Thu Nov 17 13:14:01 EST 2005

Can you try the following from Kevin:

"You could set up a cgi-bin executable on a "testing" subdomain, along
with a "/cgi-bin/foo" alias on the end of your Catalog line.  if/when
Interchange stops responding, try sending requests through the CGI. If
the requests fail there as well then the finger points at Interchange,
otherwise it would look more like a mod_interchange (or Apache module
API) issue."