[ic] RFQ_IDT7007S25GB/IDT71256L70DB

Rene Hertell interchange at hertell.com
Mon Nov 28 05:47:40 EST 2005

Owen Lee wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> We are distributor of electronic components in China. We are now finding
> the following parts.
>
> IDT71256L70DB    50pcs    IDT  Target price: 10.00USD
> IDT7007S25GB    230pcs    IDT  Target price: 50.00USD
>
> The parts should be original new from IDT factory.
> If you can supply, please let me know the date code and delivery time.
> If you cannot meet the target price please give me your best one. But
> target price is preferred.
>
> Waiting for your reply!
>
> Thanks,
> Owen Lee

Dear Owen,

Cold you please specify what kind of products you are talking about.
Those product-numbers you mention match sheep (IDT71256L70DB) and
(IDT7007S25GB) goats in my inventory. These a real animals, and no
electronic gadgets like the Sony Aibo-dog (which i think you refer to..)

Best Regards,

Ren¨¦