[ic] customer_mailing.sh

interchange at tvcables.co.uk interchange at tvcables.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 04:31:20 EDT 2005

Quoting Matt Kerner <mkerner at showmeinteractive.com>:

> Does the customer_mailing.sh file exist? If so, where would I find
> it. I'm using IC 5.2 and cannot find this file anywhere in my
> installation.
>
> When using the Customer Mailing tab from the admin interface messages
>  fail with the following log indication:
>
> # pfit /cgi/store/process/admin/customer_mailing.sh Unable to send
> mail using Net::SMTP
>
> All other mailings work fine.
>
> Thanks,
> Kerner

customer_mailing.sh is the shell script that is produced from the
customer_mailing.html page it is not an interchange file, the shell script
contains all the emails and headers and calls sendmail -t (eg postfix etc) if
you run it as a stand alone script.

Net::SMTP is a perl module, try a cpan install of that module, sounds
like it is
missing. Have you installed Bundle::interchange, not sure if it is
included with
that bundle?

Regards,
Andy.