[ic] Shopping cart item description...

Boyer, Jim boyerj at wsu.edu
Thu Oct 13 14:08:15 EDT 2005

I am trying to retrieve the item description from the shopping cart.  I
have been able to retrieve the item code, but the description returns an
undef value.  Below is the code I am trying to use.  What am I doing
wrong?

Thanks for any assistance,

UserTag breeze_xml Routine <<EOF
sub
{
   # retrieve the number of items in the shopping cart
   my $itemCnt = 0;
   my $tmpStr = "items = ";
   my $cart = $Carts->{main};
   my $tmpKey = "";
   my %breeze;
   my $rc;

   # loop through the items counting them
   $itemCnt = 0;
   foreach my $item (@$cart)
   {
      # $tmpStr .= " " . $item->{code};
      $tmpStr .= " " . $item->{description};
      $tmpKey = "course" . $itemCnt;
      # $breeze{$tmpKey} = $item->{code};
      $breeze{$tmpKey} = $item->{description};
      $itemCnt++;
   }

Jim Boyer
Systems Programmer
College of Agriculture, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences
Washington State University
509.335.2838