[ic] USPS parcel post domestic and international airmail internal lookups

Paul Jordan jordan at gishnetwork.com
Wed Oct 19 10:34:57 EDT 2005

Hi list

I have temporarily setup USPS Priority internal lookups for a catalog. What
I am interested for this catalog is actually just USPS parcel post domestic
and international airmail rates, internal lookup. I setup Priority lookups
because my search for the possibility of usps ground was becoming dimmer and
dimmer.

Does anyone know if USPS ground (parcel post) and USPS international air
mail zones and rates can be integrated with IC for internal lookup? Or does
anyone know that this is not currently possible and this would have to be
done, or subbed out. I have found a few messages similar to:

http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/maillist.html

But nothing that says "ok Paul, you won't be searching for 4 days in vain!"

If anyone has information or the name of a consultant that might be able
help, it would be much appreciated

Kind regards,

 Paul Jordan

Gish Network