[ic] USPS parcel post domestic and international airmail internal lookups

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Oct 19 10:57:32 EDT 2005

Quoting Paul Jordan (jordan at gishnetwork.com):

> Hi list
>
> I have temporarily setup USPS Priority internal lookups for a catalog. What
> I am interested for this catalog is actually just USPS parcel post domestic
> and international airmail rates, internal lookup. I setup Priority lookups
> because my search for the possibility of usps ground was becoming dimmer and
> dimmer.
>
> Does anyone know if USPS ground (parcel post) and USPS international air
> mail zones and rates can be integrated with IC for internal lookup?

Yes, they all can be.

Parcel post tables are not there, but Priority Mail, International Air PP
and International Surface PP are part of the standard demo. It is just
a question of providing the data with a parcelpost.txt database with
the rates.

--
Mike Heins

Unix version of an Outlook-style virus:
It works on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone
you know, and delete a bunch of your files at random.