[ic] empty basket

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Fri Oct 21 12:02:01 EDT 2005

groove cube [groovecube at gmail.com] wrote:
> when I confirm the order my interchange show me the "receipt" page ...
> but ... no items are visible in the cart !
> who delete the items after order confirm ?

The items are removed from the cart when the order submission is complete
and the receipt has been displayed, as you noted.

The removal is done in the Vend::Dispatch module.  Search for the
following code around line 529:

    # Remove the items
    @$Vend::Items = ();

What is the problem you're facing with that?  Usually, once the order
is complete, the cart contents are no longer required.  If they are
required then the data can be retrieved from the transactions/orderlines
tables.

You could use the [userdb] set_cart/get_cart/delete_cart functionality
to save/restore/delete a named temporary cart while the order is being
placed.

Of course, I could have completely misunderstood your question. :-)
Are you saying that no items appear on the receipt page?

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz