[ic] Re: new feature - charge existing order - implementation, assistance sought

Tom Friedel - Ready Ink Incorporated tom at readyink.com
Sat Oct 22 16:15:06 EDT 2005

It seems that Payment.pm and the charge function has both the credit
card processing functionality and the order creation functionality.  It
seems to me that the interfaces should seperate this functionality.
Because I am not getting paid by the hour for this project I am probably
going to something ad hoc with inline PERL, rather than try and rewrite
the core interchange.  However if one of the developers agrees with what
I wrote, and is willing to assist me with how this interface change
might be done, I could do the work,
tom friedel
http://www.readyink.com