[ic] Fresh install IC5.2.1 on FreeBSD 5.3

Michael Curtis Michael.Curtis at glcweb.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 00:38:35 EDT 2005

Hi all, been some time since I installed IC but I am taking another look
at it now

There used to be howto's on the best method of installing with regard to
required modules etc but I cannot find them with a search of the web,
nor do the current install docs mention any prerequisites

Is the process now automated in the install scripts or is there any info
I've missed?

In other words can anyone point me to a comprehensive install howto
preferably including Mysql?