[ic] Storing variable database in SQL database

Tim Nelson timnelson at phreaker.net
Fri Sep 2 12:10:47 EDT 2005

The tables I want to reload on reconfig are read-only and are imported
from another system.  I consider them static tables that are never
written to by Interchange.  The basic idea is that I can bring over the
text files in the middle of the night and force a reconfig.  That way
any new data from the other system appears the next morning.  Nothing in
the docs imply that the <table>.sql is auto-generated by the import event...