[ic] Change the way Interchange reads table fields?

Bryan Gmyrek bryangmyrek at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 02:59:49 EDT 2005

> > Interchange does this already.
> >
> >     DatabaseAuto  dbi:mysql:database=foo;user=bar;pass=baz
> >
> > Try it sometime.

Thanks Mike, it works like a _charm_ ;)  This feature is huge for me because I was really getting
sick of dealing with those .mysql files every time I wanted to change the database.  Unfortunately
I couldn't find much about it online:
http://www.google.com/search?hs=onl&hl=en&q=DatabaseAuto+interchange

I see that it's in the new XML docs though at:
http://icdevgroup.org/xmldocs/confs.html#DatabaseAuto

Wish I had known about this in 2002 ;)  But better late than never so thanks for the feature Mike!

Best,
Bryan